Search This Blog

December 24, 2012

I GOT AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT! by Kathy Ivan

WHEEE!!! Look what I got hot off the presses!


Second Chances, my latest release received a 4.5 star review and Top Pick from Night Owl Reviews and is now available in print. I was told it would be after Christmas before it was available, but there it is, all bright and shiny, at the Amazon.com store.

It is part of their 4-for-3 deal and is also available for their super shipping/free shipping with orders over $25.00. A win-win all around.

You can order directly from CreateSpace e-store HERE or from Amazon.com HERE.

For all those who would rather not read a print book and prefer digital, Second Chances is available at AMAZON, B & N, and may other e-retailers.

HINT: It would make a terrific After-Christmas present for all your family and friends. LOL

On a more serious note, I wish all my friends, family, and fellow readers a joyous and happy holiday season. May your hearts be filled with the celebrations of the season and may your cup run over with joy and love.

Kathy

2 comments:

Elizabeth Essex said...

Fabulous! What a marvelous way to start the day—with happy book news.

Congrats on the great review and I am SO looking forward to curling up with this story during my Christmas break!

So a hearty HUZZAH and well done you! Cheers!

Kathy Ivan said...

Thanks, Ms. E. I do so appreciate your support. You're a doll. Merry Christmas to you.