Search This Blog

July 23, 2015

Under the Princess Crown with author Angela Hayes & her new romance, Love's Battle #contemporaryromance #MFRWorg #RLFblog



Please welcome contemporary romance author, Angela Hayes to the Princess Court.  She's a married mother of two who splits her time between bringing characters to life by computer, and yarn to life with needle and hook. You can find her at www.authorangelahayes.blogspot.com where she helps connect readers and the authors they love. Follow her at: www.facebook.com/imahayes, https://twitter.com/imahayes, and www.pinterest.com/imahayes.

Speed Round:
Favorite movie: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Favorite book: The Bride by Julie Garwood
Last book read: Shadows and Lace by Teresa Medeiros
Favorite color: Hot Pink
Stilettos or flip-flops: Flip flops
Coffee or tea: Coffee


E-book or paperback: Paperback
Pencil or pen: Pen
Favorite song: How long will I love you- Ellie Goulding
Streak or not: Steak
Favorite dessert: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Champagne or gin: I’ve never had either.
Paranormal or Historical: Paranormal
Ginger or Mary Ann: Mary Ann
Favorite TV show: Bones
Hot or cold: Hot
POV: 1st person
I'd die if I don't have: Deodorant



 “If love isn’t worth fighting for, what is?”


            “That was close,” I breathed when we were outside, an entire building between myself and the best man.
            “It’s about to get even closer.” Faith smiled, making me instantly wary. I knew what was coming. She’d seen it. They both had.
            “What do you mean?” I asked, playing dumb.
            “Look at him again, and you tell us,” Hope challenged.
            Dutifully I opened the door. Keeping to the shadows, I stepped inside, just enough to get another look at Danton DeAngelo. There he was laughing with his friends, what a beautiful sight. Male perfection bathed in the same powder blue light that all souls gave off when they were destined to be together. Blowing out a breath, I closed the door and faced my sisters.
            “He’s blue.”
            “He’s not the only one, honey.” Hope smiled, holding out a compact mirror she had pulled from her purse.
            Snatching it from her, I peered into the reflecting glass. There was my image, the one I’d spent twenty five years looking at, the one I saw mirrored in the face of my sisters. Except, unlike yesterday, I could now see a telltale blue glow around my face. Faint at first but growing stronger with every second. Closing the compact I could see the glow encompassing my hands. I looked down and around. Like a bad rash, it was all over me.
            “I’m blue!” I declared, pointing out the obvious.
            “True blue, true love. YOU are the future Mrs.Danton DeAngelo.” Hope gloated taking her compact back.
            “Ah damn!” I whined.

Find Angela at: Blogsite

Find Love's Battle at:   Amazon   The Wild Rose Press

Connect with Angela at: Email

3 comments:

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Happy you are visiying w us angela. Congratulations on your book

Sylvia said...

Good to have you here. Love's Battle sounds great.

Author Angela Hayes said...

Thanks for having me here today Vicki. It's nice to meet you Sylvia, thanks for stopping by.