Search This Blog

July 12, 2018

Vicki Batman : A Writer’s Good Life #MFRWorg #readromance #RWA2018

The best part of being a writer is meeting writers. Sharing, collaborating, buying books. And that’s what I’m doing. I’m at the Romance Writer’s of American convention attending workshops, classes, dinners and lunches, and signing books at the Indie Signing. 

Last year was a huge one for me. I signed at the Indie Signing and my mystery at the Signing for Literacy. I had so much fun. Many writer friends I’ve made over fourteen years stopped by and picked up books. There were strangers who came looking for me! A friend who made the call to notify me I’d finalled in her chapter’s contest.
I think I broke my smile that day.
I’m not a fast writer lately. Life has pushed me around and I do what I do. Though, when I have looked back, I have been amazed at what I’ve done:
35 short stories and essays
2 romantic comedy mysteries
So I’m absorbing new information, hanging with old and new friends, and soon shall be flexing my fingers and hitting the keyboard. 


From a reviewer: Just Desserts was such a quick and fun read. These cute little short stories will have you smiling and some will have you laughing out loud. These stories are quick and give you a few minutes away from reality. Stress relievers. Perfect for a summer beach read. I read this book all in one sitting. This book is great if you don’t have a lot of time. Vicki has a great sense of wit and humor which is what makes this book so enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Just Desserts.
Amazon     Print      Nook     Other e-retailers

2018 Literacy Autographing Information


When: Saturday, July 21, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. MT

Where: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Plaza Ballroom (Plaza Building, Concourse Level)

Proceeds from book sales benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide and Literacy Coalition of Colorado

We look forward to having you at our event!  Here are some things to know before you arrive:

  • This event is open to the public and is free of charge to attend.
  • You do not need to register to attend this event as a fan.
  • Since this is a fundraiser event for literacy organizations, attendees will not be allowed to bring books from home into the event. Plan to purchase books on-site.
  • We accept cash and major credit cards.

1 comment:

Richard Majece said...

This information might help you to Track a Cell Phone Location! After reading these useful tips I managed to learn more about it