Search This Blog

December 7, 2011

IT'S PARTY TIME


It's Christmastime with the Plotting Princesses. The fireplace has been lit and a crackling fire spreads a warm cheery glow. The stockings are all hung, filled with a multitude of goodies. The presents are wrapped and under the tree. White Christmas is playing softly in the background.

We think it's time for a celebration "Princess Style." In the spirit of the season, we feel it's better to give than to receive. So we're giving . . . and you lucky blog readers get to receive.

Beginning today, December 7th and going through December 20th, whenever you leave a comment on one of the blog entries, you will automatically be entered in a drawing to receive some fabulous prizes. We have some great writers lined up to blog throughout this timeframe and we're sure you'll love their posts.


Come back each day and leave a comment. That's all it takes.

Here are some of the things we're going to be "gifting":

Vicki Batman -I Believe ebook; first chapter critique; Paddywax candle

Pam Stone - two books

Michelle Miles- One Knight Only, print or ebook; ebook of Talk Dirty to Me and Nice Girls Do

Liz Lipperman - two books and a critique

Elizabeth Essex - three books

Pam Phillips - gift card

Kathleen Baldwin - a critique of an e-mail query

Alisha Paige - ebook and a critique

Kathy Ivan – eblook of Desperate Choices and a $10.00 B & N gift card

Sylvia McDaniel -wine and Amazon card; 1st chapter critique

Linda Steinberg -1 to 2 chapter critique

Liese Sherwood Fabre -Russian Matruskha doll

Karilyn Bentley - ebook of Wolf Mates

Jillian Burns - 3 pack of Primal calling series: Primal Calling, Night Maneuvers, and By Invitation Only

Phyllis Middleton - gift card

Chris Keniston - Hershey macadamian nut kisses

Quite a list, isn't it!

Please make sure to put your e-mail address in your comments so we can get in touch with you if you are the recipient of one of our gifts. (NOTE: You can type your e-mail address out as listed here: Your name @ hotmail dot com)

NOTE: If you are not interested in the critiques being offered, please also note this in the comments. All critiques being offered are by published authors and make great "gifts" for aspiring authors.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE PLOTTING PRINCESSES!!!

10 comments:

Marian Lanouette said...

There are some exciting prizes listed there. Can't wait to read the upcoming posts. Marian

Kathy Ivan said...

With all the goodies listed to be given away, I really wish I was eligible!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!!

Diane Kelly said...

Knowing you wonderful ladies is a prize itself! I'll spread the word about these great giveaways!

Jodi said...

Quite a list, indeed! I want something! However, I don't have anything to be critiqued unless someone wants to critique one of my critiques. =) Books, candles, gift card, wine...I'm easy.

Hope to make it back tomorrow!

Jodi/Joelle

Liz Lipperman said...

I'm with Kathy--sad because I am ineligible.

I'll get this message out there.

Unknown said...

Oh dear all you Princesses...these gifts are fit for a Queen...LOL. Okay...a little humor but seriously? This is fabulous. Thank you so much. I love Christmas...

karensromance @ gmail (dot) com

Love you guys! Critique's not necessary.

Jennifer Mathis said...

thats an impressive list of prizes :)
i dont need a critique though I wish I did
meandi09@yahoo.com

Sylvia said...

Wow! We did good. I'm with you Kathy, I'd like to be elgible. Back to work...I'm trying to finish a little project and I'm two scenes away!

Aimlesswriter said...

I just found this blog and looking forward to many happy reads! Looks like there is a lot of good information here for aspiring writers.
Thanks!
Jeannie

mamabear said...

Wow! Such awesome gifts! Count me in!

~Cathy~


clm_77@verizon.net