Search This Blog

July 24, 2014

Life Hacks You'll actually Use

You've probably seen or heard about life hacks, which are essentially super-cool ideas to make your life a little easier. You may have seen a few on tumblr, or pinterest. Heck, there are entire websites devoted to them. But if you're like me, you scroll through blog posts titled 153 best life hacks at the speed of light, all the while thinking, "Holy cow, I've got to use some of these!", only to promptly forget every single one of them to stumble through the rest of your thoroughly un-hacked life. If an idea requires me to collect something, prepare something a month in advance, or doesn't provide semi-instant gratification, I'm out. I'm just too busy. Which is why I give you this post... a bite-sized sample of life hacks YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY USE.

Number 5

life hacks how to make your life easier (20)


Number 4:
life hacks how to make your life easier (3)

Number 3
life hacks how to make your life easier (7)


Number 2
life hacks how to make your life easier (19)

Number 1

image


Happy hacking!

Hugs,
Kelly

No comments: